Final Fantasy 7 -Remnant- Final Fantasy 7 -Remnant-

MY god! my eyes!

This si so beautifull that the moment I walked outside, 12 hot chicks started me If I had stuck they could lick on my ****, and then, I shot a cop and he gave me a thumbs up! Oh bless you and your fandom! Oh bless you and your blatant lack of any skills in flash!

Things I Like Things I Like

Tadpole.

Oh man! What a suprise mother fucking ending! ehehe

Tadpole.... hehe...

WCA 1: Captain Olimar WCA 1: Captain Olimar

Hey! you are a prophet!

Captain Olimar is a Smash Bros character! MY god, you see in the Fyuuutuure!

Pork Pork

PORKORAMA!!!

Pork specialist and pork scientist have porkingly proven that porking yourself with pork does not make you look like a pig. Instead, you look like a pork. Bacon, ham, sausages and angel legs with BBQ sauce are all part of a good porkfest. The pork loving cult of the great pork lord of doom have recently had a vision of grandiose and suicide by pork choking while being at a pork-fiesta and watching Invader Zim in the great language of pork (also known as german). Pork truly is the meat of king.

Porknormentorgakkutan, great king of all porks, approves of this message.

Sponsored by the Meat empire who will enslave all of meats untill only 100% true pork patriots rule the land of Protein. All other protein filled nutrients will be killed and burned. All power to Porknormentorgakkutan, emperor of the third most evil empire in this real (first being McDonalds and second being Wal Mart)

Teh Blog - 1 Teh Blog - 1

FUNNY!!!

This was great. I have not seen on the portal for some time so thanks for explaining yourself. Yes, winter sucks (even tho after winter sucks even more because all the shit that accumulated during winter all apear out of nowhere) and yes facebook is (to me) a Freakish hell of spam email, not hell for spam but for normal and polite users who are not completely barbaric and annoying people like Micheal Bay.

Nuclear Freddy Nuclear Freddy

Awesome!

I liked it alot! the randomness was choking! That thing at the end really stinks, litterally.

BritishMoose responds:

I'm glad that you could appreciate the intensity! Thanks for the review ^o^

Indiana lego Indiana lego

pretty good for a first

not bad for a first movie. maybe a better scenery, a character that looks like indiana jones and there were shadows so.... anyway, keep on trying!

Hey Dad Hey Dad